First, plastic product process analysis.
Before mold design, the designer agrees that whether plastic products conform to the principle of injection molding should be discussed in detail with the product designer. This includes a discussion of product geometry, dimensional accuracy and appearance requirements, as well as the need to minimize unnecessary trouble in two-color injection molding.
Secondly, mold structure design.
A set of excellent mold not only needs good processing equipment and skilled two-color injection workers, but also another important factor is good mold design, especially complex mold, mold design quality accounts for more than 80% of the mold quality. One of the excellent mold design is to reduce the processing cost, reduce the processing difficulty and shorten the processing time under the premise of meeting the needs of customers. This not only needs to fully digest the needs of customers, but also need to understand the machine, processing technology, mold structure, mold factory itself processing capacity, etc. Therefore, to improve the level of mold design, we must:
1. Understand every detail of the design of each group of molds and understand the purpose of each part in the molds.
2. Refer to previous similar designs during design, understand the situation of mold processing and product production, and learn its experience and lessons.
3. In order to deepen the relationship between mold and machine and better understand the working process of machine.
4. Go to the factory to understand the process of processed products, and understand the characteristics and limitations of each process.
5. Understand the test results and transformation of the mold designed by myself, and learn lessons from it.
6. Maximize the use of previously successful mold structure in design.
Understand the impact of mold inflow on product in detail.
8. Study several special die structures and understand new die technology.
Third, determine the mold material, select standard parts.
In the selection of mold materials, we should not only consider the accuracy and quality of the product, but also combine the actual ability of processing and heat treatment of the mold factory to make the right choice. Also, in order to shorten the manufacturing cycle, make full use of existing standard parts.
Parts processing and mold assembly.
In addition to conforming to the structure and reasonable tolerances in the design of injection molds, part processing and mold assembly are also important. Therefore, the choice of processing precision and processing method plays an absolutely dominant role in two-color injection molding. The size error of molding products is mainly composed of the following parts:
1. The manufacturing error of the mold is about 1/3
The error caused by die wear is about 1/6
3. The error caused by uneven shrinkage of molded parts is about 1/3
4. The error caused by the inconsistency between the expected contraction and the actual contraction is about 1/6
5. Examination mode.
From design to assembly, mold sets account for only 70 to 80 percent of the manufacturing process. The error caused by the inconsistency between the scheduled contraction and the actual contraction, whether the shape is removed smoothly, the cooling effect, especially the effect of the position, size and shape of the gate on the precision and shape of the product, must be checked through the test. Therefore, mold test is an indispensable step to check the mold and select the molding process. Now let's talk about the maintenance and maintenance of plastic injection molding mold products. If we don't care about maintenance and maintenance, we can shorten the normal life of plastic products. Generally speaking, the following matters should be paid attention to during maintenance: 1. Plastic injection processing enterprises should first equip a resume card on each mold to record the use, management (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage in detail and make statistics. Therefore, it is possible to know which parts, whether they are damaged or not, and how much they wear, thus providing information for finding and solving problems, molding process parameters of the mold, and product use.
2, plastic injection molding enterprises should test the various performance of the mold when the injection molding machine and mold work normally, confirm the existing state of the mold, and measure the size of the plastic parts in the mold, so as to determine the damage to the cavity, core, cooling system, parting surface, etc. According to the information provided by the plastic parts, the damage status and repair measures of the mold can be determined.
Plastic injection processing
3. Attention should be paid to the surface management of plastic injection processing molds. Directly affect the surface quality of the product, the focus is corrosion prevention. Therefore, the selection of appropriate, good quality, professional anti-rust oil is particularly important. After the mold is finished, according to different injection molding, different methods should be used to carefully remove the residual injection molding. Copper rod, copper wire and professional mold cleaning agent can be used to remove the residual injection and other deposits in the mold, and then dry.
Do not finish iron wire, steel bar and other hard objects to prevent the surface from being scratched. If rust caused by the corrosive Death Star is present, grind, polish, and spray with professional antirust oil using a grinder, and store the mold in a dry, cool, dust-free place.
4. Several important parts in the plastic injection processing mold need to be tracked and inspected. Ejection and guide parts are used to ensure the opening and closing movement of molds and ejection of plastic parts.If these parts are blocked by damage, production will be interrupted, so keep the mold thimble, guide column lubricated frequently (select appropriate lubricant) and check the thimble, guide column, etc. regularly for deformation and surface damage